"Coups de Coeurs"   Un Poème, Un rêve ... Index du Forum "Coups de Coeurs" Un Poème, Un rêve ...
"Coups de Coeurs" Un Poème, Un rêve ... Parlons, écrivons, rêvons ...Poème ou lettre d'amour, publiez vos plus belles déclarations

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue sur le Forum coups de coeurs 

"Les Coups de Cœurs" Un Poème, Un rêve ...                
Que vous soyez simple lecteur, poète amateur ou confirmé, venez nous rejoindre une ambiance conviviale !                   
L’écriture est pour vous une seconde respiration et passion                   
Le forum coups de cœurs répondra donc à vos besoins en partageant vos œuvres, en rencontrant d’autres auteurs qui comme vous ont une passion commune.  

je vous souhaite à tous une très belle année 2014. Une année qui, nous l'espérons de tout cœur, soit synonyme de santé.
Amitié Max.

www.relaisdesreves.fr

What is your favorite nickname for the Chargers defense?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    "Coups de Coeurs" Un Poème, Un rêve ... Index du Forum -> Bienvenue sur le Forum coups de coeurs -> Le poème du mois
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
huangjian123

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Nov - 04:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: What is your favorite nickname for the Chargers defense? Répondre en citant

Poll: Alright Authentic Keenan Allen Jersey , Bolts fans! Welcome, welcome.. make yourself at home!We are here to day to support each other, and, perhaps, take the first steps toward acceptance. I’ll go first. “I am a Bolt Fan, and I still falsely believe that I can affect this team’s fate, for better or for worse.”No.. NO!I won’t believe that!I can’t!We are fans, and as delusional as it can be Youth Michael Schofield Jersey , we have to believe that we can change things!If we see a problem with the pass rush, we have a responsibility, a God-given RIGHT to shout to the stars and in the hopes that a coach, executive, or well-meaning alien will respo———Hi guys, it’s me. I’m Jason. I hope you’ll forgive my prior outburst. I have these occasional moments of relapse, and I apologize. The nice men in sun visors have helped me see the errors of my ways. OKAY, now Womens Isaac Rochell Jersey , as a purely fanciful exercise, we were discussing the history of sports nicknames. If you didn’t catch that informative essay, feel free to check the link below:CLICK HERE to see the articleIf you didn’t check out the previous post, go there to learn a little bit about the history of sports nicknames.You’ll even learn about an awesome gladiator!After this post, which tongue-in-cheek implies that fans could possibly affect the future of a franchise through numbers and polls, several other members of our community also chimed in with their suggestions for names for the Chargers’ defensive unit.As a gesture merely meant for informative fun, assuming that your opinion had merit or weight.. which nickname would you prefer for this coming season’s defense?Los Angeles Chargers Release First Unofficial Depth Chart This afternoon the Los Angeles Chargers released an unofficial team depth chart, their first of training camp. There is not a lot to be gleaned from depth charts at this stage in the preseason http://www.chargersauthorizedshops.com/authentic-trevor-williams-jersey , but it is all we have other than reports of who looks good/bad in practice and who is injured.With that said, there are some things that stand out. Rookie center/guard Scott Quessenberry is listed only as a backup guard behind second-year man Dan Feeney. Michael Schofield currently holds the starting right guard position with Forrest Lamp still unable to get on the field.Cardale Jones and Geno Smith are apparently in some sort of tie for the backup quarterback role, though it’s worth noting that Smith has been the more impressive of the two thus far and one suspects has the inside track to the job. Austin Ekeler is still Melvin Gordon’s primary backup, but Justin Jackson and Russell Hansbrough still have time to potentially move up.The wide receivers are essentially what you would expect, and at tight end Braedon Bowman is apparently the early leader in the race to become the second tight end behind Virgil Green.On the defensive side of the ball, Derwin James being listed behind Rayshawn Jenkins is perhaps the biggest “surprise,” but you have to imagine that is temporary.Jatavis Brown and Kyle Emanuel are still holding off rookies Kyzir White and Uchenna Nwosu for the time being. And at middle linebacker, Chargers fans should pray that Denzel Perryman does not get hurt as he is still backed up by Hayes Pullard and Nick Dzubnar.Finally Desmond King Jersey , on special teams, Caleb Sturgis is still the favorite to win the kicking job over Roberto Aguayo. Desmond King looks to be the primary kick returner, and Travis Benjamin is still handling punt return duties.For the full depth chart, Jack Wang has it on Twitter:

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 8 Nov - 04:56 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    "Coups de Coeurs" Un Poème, Un rêve ... Index du Forum -> Bienvenue sur le Forum coups de coeurs -> Le poème du mois Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation